Due to the high level of interest in Saturday’s match against LKS Lodz, here are some of the issues we have introduced for the convenience of our blue and white supporters.
* Due to the large number of fans going to Monday’s match of the 17th round of PKO BP Ekstraklasa, we would like to inform you that the gates of the stadium will be open from 10:30 a.m. To avoid queues at the entrances to the stands, we invite you to S1 much earlier,
* From 10:30 a.m. catering will be launched to make the wait for the start of the match more pleasant for fans, including an additional stand located by the family sector G and H next to the Animators.
* In addition to food and drinks, the catering outlets will also offer the opportunity to purchase Steel goodies,
* On match day, the FKS Stal Mielec Shop will be open from 9:00 until the first referee’s whistle and one hour after the end of the match. In the FKS Stal Mielec shop at 1 Solskiego Street, you can buy tickets for the match against ŁKS Lodz and for the upcoming Fortuna Polish Cup match against Widzew Lodz.
* The ticket office at the turnstiles (Solskiego Street) will be open on Saturday from 10:00.
We wish you many beautiful emotions at Solskiego 1!