Due to the high level of interest in Monday’s match against Zagłębie Lubin, here are some of the issues we have introduced for the convenience of our blue and white supporters.
* The ticket office at the turnstiles (Solski Street) will be open on the weekend of 16-17 September from 10:00 – 15:00.
* Due to the large number of fans going to the match of the 8th round of PKO BP Ekstraklasa, we inform you that the gates of the stadium will be open from 17:00, to avoid queues at the entrances to the stands we invite you to S1 much earlier,
* From 17:00 catering will be launched to make the wait for the start of the match more pleasant for fans, including an additional stand located by the family sector G and H next to the Animators.
* At the catering points, in addition to food and drinks, it will also be possible to purchase Steel gadgets,
* On the day of the match with Zagłębie Lubin, the FKS Stal Mielec Shop will be open from 9:00 until the first whistle of the referee and one hour after the end of the meeting. Tickets for the match against Zagłębie Lubin can be purchased in the FKS Stal Mielec shop at 1 Solskiego Street.
* The ticket office at the turnstiles (Solskiego Street) will be open from 9:00.
We wish you a successful Friday and many beautiful emotions on Solskiego 1!